Excursions For Groups Over 30 personsYear round guided excursions and activities for large groups, including for example hiking or walking in the Pyhä-Luosto National Park, visits to historical sites and villages, or trying out a set of activities suitable for all ages! Tour guides are experienced, professional and very familiar with the nature and cultural history of the area.
One may select an already planned group excursions, though all excursions can be tailored according to the needs of the group in terms of duration, what it consists of, and where the group meets the guide.
To reserve or inquire, please contact us directly.
- Pyhä-Luosto Cultural History Tour
- Visit to Suvanto Historical Village
- Historical Villages
- Heading North Along the E75 to Nordkapp
Prices outlined for each excursion are valid for groups of 30 persons and above. For smaller groups, please contact us for an offer.
Additional ServicesIn addition to the outlined, we also organise easy walks and hikes to the Pyhä-Luosto National Park, including a route through 2,5 billion years old Isokuru Gorge, which is the deepest gorge in Finland.
For example, one may opt to add the following:
- Easy walk to Pyhä-Luosto national park
- 45 – 60min walk
- 1,5 – 2h hike through Isokuru gorge to Pyhänkasteenputous Waterfall
- Return trip atop Pyhätunturi on a vintage chair lift
- Visit to an amethyst mine
- Reindeer farm visit
- Campfire lunch
- "Soup of the Day" lunch at a local restaurant
- Lunch at a historical village admiring its picturesque milieu